Sunday, December 17, 2017

Sunday Scripture Blessings ~ 12 17 17




The Parable of the Workers in the Vineyard
Matthew 20: 1-16
16: So the last will be first, and the first will be last

All are equal with Jesus no matter when you first accept Christ. Those who accept later will be equal to those who have known Jesus in their hearts for a longer time.

Hope all have a Merry Christmas  season as we head into the last week before Christmas Day.

Thank you for sharing a scripture blessing this Sunday before Christmas Eve:

You're next



~hugs 'n blessings 'n scribbles~

Peabea


4 comments:

  1. A darling reminder of such a humble beginning! Love your Christmas village.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "And for brief moments forget the ills"...yes, I think there is a time to lay aside the things that keep us dissatisfied. I think we can CHOOSE to be in the spirit of Jesus and Christmas is we let ourselves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a joy to have "met" you here online. I thank God for you! May His peace and presence overflow in your celebrations this Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sooo intended to link up on Sunday Scripture this week. But, life got in the way. Lovely photo...it's such a peaceful scene. I hope you and yours have a wonderful Christmas and joyful new year. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Nothing better than a scribbled comment or just a Hello. I look forward to them all..~Have a great week~ Please note that since if I reply to your comment here, you won't know unless you keep traveling back, so I try to always visit anyone who comments and leave a comment on their blog plus I like visiting anyway and making new blog friends. Have a great scribbling day. :)