Welcome to Pictorial Tuesday. I've had a few questions about what can be shared at Pictorial Tuesday so thought I would post some clarification as to my link up.
Whether you like to manipulate your photos to look like a scrapbook page, painting with software programs or you just love the way the photo looks straight out of the camera, Pictorial Tuesday would like to see your photography or digital graphic masterpieces. To me, all photos are master pieces. So each Tuesday, I'm hosting a linky party to share your photos and mine. :) I love photography and always have since a child. To me, it's a great way to capture and view things that might be missed with the naked eye, and also to preserve memories.
There are just a couple rules on what photos you share:
- Pictorial Tuesday is strictly a Photography sharing link up with sharing of Photography only, Photography manipulated into photo artwork, or digital scrap booking graphics.
- Share your favorite photography, digital scrapbooking, or graphically manipulated photo
- Keep your photographic sharing family friendly (no sexual innuendo photos or inappropriate comic type photos - no nudes of any type. I realize some find nudes very artistic, but would rather not have them shared here in case smaller little eyes might happen upon my blog).
- I would ask that you would visit at least a few of the other's who have linked up their sites and make some new or visit some already virtual photographer friends.
- Try to leave a comment for those you visit so they know you visited and they can then visit back.
- If a link up is not strictly photography related, the link will be deleted. I request that blogs with a personal agenda not link up please. There are other venues for those shared blogs.
You're welcome to share my button on your post, appreciated but doesn't have to be. Thank you.
~hugs 'n giggles 'n scribbles~