Monday, April 8, 2024

Pictorial Tuesday Link Up 4 9 2024

 




Flowers sprouting on Razzy and my walk. If any know what these are called, let me know. I'm clueless, but love their pretty color and shape.

CRAFTING:


Progress on my sock so far. Believe me, I'm thrilled to be this far along. I've been trying for months to cast these on. I crochet, I knit so not sure what my problem is with trying these. Maybe because has been long while since I've crocheted or knitted with this small of yarn. I got some new yarn to cast on to do a pair with double pointed needles. I am determined. lol 

Some wash cloths done for my shop. More to make. They're my favorite to use.

MISCELLANEOUS:

Another week of tornadoes that we were in the path of again. This time, I went up to my sister's who has a basement. Luckily, it never materialized so I count myself fortunate and grateful. 

This week is the total eclipse that we are in the path of for a total. I have the glasses, but not sure I'm going to go see. The town is excited since we're in the path and has expected lots of visitors and the fairgrounds had a mini fair starting over the weekend.




Blessings and hugs for a good week ahead. Link up is open for sharing photography, crafting, and/or thrifting finds. 

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

~hugs 'n scribbles~
Peabea


9 comments:

  1. As tot he name, I not not 100% sure but it may be Glory-of-the-Snow.
    Thanks for hosting Pat and having me over. My entry is #1. Feel free to join SSPS Linkup M-S: https://esmesalon.com/tag/wordlesswednesday/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done with the socks. I've never tried. I have old patterns of my Mum's from WW2 when they were kntting socks for the troups. Did you see the eclipse? We heard on the radio this morning about a guy who went to the park to view it but the park solar lights came on spoililng the effect! Enjoy your week. And thankyou again for the linkup.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely spring sights!
    Looking forward to hearing about your eclipse experience next week. :)

    Thank you for hosting, Peabea. :)

    ReplyDelete

  4. Pretty spring flowers! Love the sock progress! Glad the tornado threat passed and hope the eclipse viewing was great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty flowers. Here it is also still windy. We are on ski-holidays and they stopped the cabines bcause of the wind.
    Have a good time
    Violetta

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful pics. I love your crochet work, so very cool. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute is the bunny!! Beautiful! (and you're very clever with the knitting!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That little turtle is so cute! Glad you didn't have tornadoes to cope with this week and that were safe. Hope you got to see the eclipse - at least a little of it!

    ReplyDelete

Nothing better than a scribbled comment or just a Hello. I look forward to them all..~Have a great week~ Please note that since if I reply to your comment here, you won't know unless you keep traveling back, so I try to always visit anyone who comments and leave a comment on their blog plus I like visiting anyway and making new blog friends. Have a great scribbling day. :)