Monday, September 5, 2016

August Month in Photos


Sharing the month of August 2016 in photos over at Mona's Picturesque.

August was a very hot month in Ohio. Most of the rain went around us so we were lucky, but many prayers and thoughts were in my heart for those in Louisiana and other states that weren't as fortunate. Hopefully, things will settle down with the flooding in states as we head into Fall.

August was a restful month for us after working on restoring what had been a garage that was remodeled into a recreation room by the previous owners back into a garage. Installing the garage door was somewhat a challenge for my hubby, but he is awesome and figured it all out. I now have a garage for my car, and he has his own garage out back.

Some of the pictures above are mostly from one morning when me and my furbaby, Razzy, were enjoying the early morning. He was loving the fact of just being outside, and I was enjoying my morning coffee.

Hope everyone had a relaxing August as well. Be sure to stop over at Mona's to see how others spent their August. :)

~hugs 'n giggles 'n blessings~

Peabea

Note: I'll be having a Pictorial Friday link up party beginning Friday, September 9th. so check back for more information and to link up your photography.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Nothing better than a scribbled comment or just a Hello. I look forward to them all..~Have a great week~ Please note that since if I reply to your comment here, you won't know unless you keep traveling back, so I try to always visit anyone who comments and leave a comment on their blog plus I like visiting anyway and making new blog friends. Have a great scribbling day. :)