Saturday, May 6, 2017

Sunday Scripture Blessings 5 7


Joy and Peace

God came to us because God wanted to join us on the road, to listen to our story, and to help us realize that we are not walking in circles but moving toward the house of peace and joy. This is the great mystery...that continues to give us comfort and consolation: we are not alone on our journey. The God of love who gave us life sent us {His} only Son to be with us at all times and in all places, so that we never have to feel lost in our struggles but always can trust that God walks with us.
Henri J.M. Nouwen


I look forward to your Sunday Scripture Blessings sharing either with a photo or alone ~ from your blog link or just in the comment section. You can now also share a link from your Instagram.
Try to visit each other to be blessed with their sharing. Thank you.

You're Next:




~hugs 'n giggles 'n blessings~

Peabea





2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous photo and scripture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photo. The words you shared remind me of a song: No, never alone. No, never alone. He promised never to leave me - never to leave me alone!

    ReplyDelete

Nothing better than a scribbled comment or just a Hello. I look forward to them all..~Have a great week~ Please note that since if I reply to your comment here, you won't know unless you keep traveling back, so I try to always visit anyone who comments and leave a comment on their blog plus I like visiting anyway and making new blog friends. Have a great scribbling day. :)