Sunday, February 11, 2018

Sunday Scripture Blessing Link Up 2 11 18 and a Valentine gift


When my grandson was little, I babysat him and he spent a lot of time with me. I loved the little daisy weeds and clover flowers that he would always pick and give to me. We would put them in a vase to share for however long they stayed open.

Luke 7:24-28
After John's messengers left, Jesus began to speak to the crowd about John: "What did you go out into the wilderness to see? A reed swayed by the wind? If not, what did you go out to see? A man dressed in fine clothes? No, those who wear expensive clothes and indulge in luxury are in palaces. But what did you to out to see? A prophet? Yes, I tell you, and more than a prophet. This is the one about whom it is written:
I will send my messenger ahead of you,
who will prepare your way before you.
I tell you, among those born of women there is no one greater than John; yet the one who is least in the kingdom of God is greater than he."

Notes from Luke 6:
  • A good man brings good things out of the Good stored up in his heart.
  • An evil man brings evil.
  • The mouth speaks what the heart is full of.
  • A good heart doesn't judge.
  • Build on a good foundation.
  • Follow Jesus completely or fail.
Hope you have a Blessed Sunday and a Happy Valentine's Day on Wednesday.

~hugs 'n giggles 'n scribbles~

Peabea

A Valentine Kit for You. With the kit files I've included, you can add a photo or words to this kit and arrange however you like. The only thing that I would ask is that you not claim it as your own or sell any part of it as some have been created by others and credit is given below.

You can download the complete kit HERE  (from my box storage site as a direct download, and if you don't have Dropbox, just bypass that link).


In making my kit, some elements are mine and some elements and background paper are borrowed from The Coffee Shop Blog, My Memories website designers, and Creative Market. I did practice and made the candy hearts. Yay me!! :)

If you would like to share a Sunday Scripture Blessing, You're Next:







4 comments:

  1. Thank you for all you do to bless us each week! Have a blessed Sunday and a Happy Valentine's day this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sometimes think about what a tremendous responsibility John was given. It certainly wasn't an easy task, and he surely suffered as a result. His life had great purpose and Jesus wrote a wonderful epitaph for him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for sharing this good Word from the Gospel of Luke.

    I always enjoy my visits here. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely thoughts!

    My kids like to bring me flowers, it is precious!

    ReplyDelete

Nothing better than a scribbled comment or just a Hello. I look forward to them all..~Have a great week~ Please note that since if I reply to your comment here, you won't know unless you keep traveling back, so I try to always visit anyone who comments and leave a comment on their blog plus I like visiting anyway and making new blog friends. Have a great scribbling day. :)