Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Pictorial Tuesday Link Up 11 12 18


Cannot believe November just started and next Thursday will be Thanksgiving. I'm ready for some delicious food and family time. All three of ours and their family will be joining hubby and I for the holiday, but because of plans, we will celebrate on the week-end instead of the actual Thanksgiving Day.. It will also be our 55th wedding anniversary, but no celebrations for that are planned. Just food and family time.

Today, I decided to do some scribbling of digital graphics instead of sharing my photography. Love putting those together. You're welcome to click on it and print if you like.

Thanks for all who stop by and share their photography, digital graphics or photos enhanced to look like artwork. You're Next:


~hugs 'n giggles 'n scribbles~

Peabea


Sharing with

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm grateful for Florida condos! Among other things warm and sunny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's kind of festive scribble tho....

    ReplyDelete
  4. A busy month with lots to be grateful for!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanksgiving is next week! I was convinced it was two weeks away. Oh my!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your wedding anniversary!

    Thank you for hosting.

    ReplyDelete

Nothing better than a scribbled comment or just a Hello. I look forward to them all..~Have a great week~ Please note that since if I reply to your comment here, you won't know unless you keep traveling back, so I try to always visit anyone who comments and leave a comment on their blog plus I like visiting anyway and making new blog friends. Have a great scribbling day. :)