Sunday, November 4, 2018

Sunday Scripture Blessings 11 4 18

These commandments that I give you today are to be upon your hearts. Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road. When you lie down and when you get up. Deuteronomy 6:6-7 NIV

Welcome to first Sunday Scripture Blessings in November 2018. So far, we have had solid rain, and even snow has been mentioned. When we encounter rain for a few days, living out in the county, the drainage is not what it use to be so we are always more than thankful when the rain stops.




Hope everyone has had a good start to November. Definitely ready to read the scripture shares in my link up. Thank you. It always starts my week off in a great way.



~hugs 'n blessings~

Peabea


Spiritual Sundays
A Spirit of Simplicity
A Jar Full of Marigolds
Word Filled Wednesday Link Up (scroll down to find latest Wednesday linkup)

4 comments:

  1. We have been having quite a bit of rain as well and are having the same issues with drainage. Yesterday it rained so much that my driveway was a huge puddle and my feet were wet to my ankles when I came home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, rain here as well, but the bright leaves show up so beautifully against a gray sky. Don't know how they are hanging on through all the rain and wind, but they know when to let go because Our Father tells them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went out for breakfast with a friend yesterday after hard rain all night. Streams were overflowing their banks here, too and roads were closed. There is just nowhere for all the water to go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I appreciate your posts and link ups so much!

    ReplyDelete

Nothing better than a scribbled comment or just a Hello. I look forward to them all..~Have a great week~ Please note that since if I reply to your comment here, you won't know unless you keep traveling back, so I try to always visit anyone who comments and leave a comment on their blog plus I like visiting anyway and making new blog friends. Have a great scribbling day. :)