Sunday, December 2, 2018

Sunday Scripture Blessings 12 2 18


They will come with weeping [in penitence and for joy], pouring out prayers [for the future]. I will lead them back; I will cause them to walk by streams of water and bring them in a straight way in which they will not stumble, for I am a Father to Israel, and Ephraim [Israel] is My firstborn. Jeremiah 31:9 AMPC

Walk with LOVE and reverence. Life doesn't normally present with straight paths or directions for which one is the correct choice. It is up for decision almost daily. Which educational path should I take. Which marriage choice would be the best; when to marry and who is the better choice of spouse. Which house should be bought. Many path choices, Narrow or Crooked, but I think Mr. Thoreau is on to something with his quote: walk with Love and reverence
Jesus walked with Love and reverence for even those who could not understand.

Hello December. Thank you for sharing a scripture blessing this First Sunday of Advent

~hugs 'n blessing scribbles~

Peabea


Sharing with:

Just a Second Scripture and Snapshot
Spiritual Sundays
A Spirit of Simplicity
Word Filled Wednesday Link Up (scroll down to find latest Wednesday linkup)


6 comments:

  1. What a blessing to read these words of hope in Jeremiah! I have just finished a nearly year long journey through that book of prophecy. At times it was overwhelming to read all the words of woe, but then little glimpses of light would come. God was SO huge in Jeremiah's life that he was carried through a nearly impossible assignment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is all about attitude, isn't it? Love and reverence is a good attitude to steer us through life. HD Thoreau had a lot of wisdom to share with the world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Thoureau. I have visited his hometown of Concord, MA many times as I live in MA as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Choosing the path that we can walk with love and reverence is a wise rule for living!

    ReplyDelete

Nothing better than a scribbled comment or just a Hello. I look forward to them all..~Have a great week~ Please note that since if I reply to your comment here, you won't know unless you keep traveling back, so I try to always visit anyone who comments and leave a comment on their blog plus I like visiting anyway and making new blog friends. Have a great scribbling day. :)