Sunday, January 27, 2019

Sunday Scripture Blessing 1 27 19 Link Up


Thou madest him to have dominion over the works of they hands, thou hast put all things under his feet: All sheep and oxen, yea, and the beasts of the field: The fowl of the air, and the fish of the sea, and Whatsoever passeth through the paths of the seas. O LORD our Lord, how excellent is they name in all the earth!  Psalm 8:6-9 KJV

Well, we've made it to the last Sunday in January of the New Year, and another Sunday Scripture Blessing. Thank you for sharing. You're Next:

~hugs 'n blessings~

Peabea


Sharing with:

5 comments:

  1. That verse always reminds me of how small and humble we humans are and how great and vast our God is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing that He holds us in such high esteem and great love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scripture always, always makes me cry with joyous humility, to think that The Way, The Truth and The Light would consider us....and I thank you for coming to visit my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the reminder of our commitment and responsibility to the earth and all living things. Excellent is His name!

    ReplyDelete
  5. As soon s I as I read this verse, I remembered Isaiah 55: My ways are higher than your ways. I love how God gently reminds us of His grace and mercy and reveals His power to us....all the more reason to trust Him!

    ReplyDelete

Nothing better than a scribbled comment or just a Hello. I look forward to them all..~Have a great week~ Please note that since if I reply to your comment here, you won't know unless you keep traveling back, so I try to always visit anyone who comments and leave a comment on their blog plus I like visiting anyway and making new blog friends. Have a great scribbling day. :)