Sunday, July 14, 2019

Sunday Scripture Blessings Link Up 7 14 19


As I'm re-reading the Bible slowly, I am in Exodus as well as reading the New Testament in my Daily Wisdom for Women Day Devotional Bible. Reading the Law: Master and Servant Exodus 21, had to make a note that it really seems harsh. Some servants warranted to be free after seven years, but seems if they didn't pay particular attention to their P's 'n Q's (as we say), they never attained freedom. It seemed strange to me that Moses led the people out of Egypt to freedom, but for some they were still slaves only now to one another. Is why some parts of the Bible, I need to dig further to understand. The Law: Injuries to the Person seemed fair.

My post: with God we are all the same who accept him was my thought on Matthew 20:1-19. The parable Jesus tells of the kingdom of heaven is like unto a man that is an householder which went out early in the morning to hire labourers into his vineyard. Some were hired early in the day for a penny a day, some were hired later in the day for a penny a day. Some worked more hours but at the end of the day, they all attained the same reward - a penny for the day.
Matthew 20:14 Take that thine is, and go thy way: I will give unto this last, even as unto thee. 
So no matter when we accept the love of Jesus into our heart, we are all the same to him. 💖

I hope all will have a good week ahead, and a great Sunday. 😃

You're Next for Sharing:

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

~hugs 'n blessings~

Peabea

NOTE: When sharing a scripture, please know that it is just how I perceive the scripture. Others may perceive it differently, and Peabea Scribbles is always open to different interpretations and discussions of any scripture blessing. 


Sharing with these lovely people who also share a linkup on their blog.




3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your devotional reading with us here! I'm always encouraged by the fruit of others' efforts to take in the Word and absorb its goodness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was blessed by the link ups and your devotional! Thank God for His mercy and grace!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rereading the Bible again myself and yes, I have new questions about the Old Testament in particular, but also new revelations about the relentless love of God towards His wayward people, including myself!

    ReplyDelete

Nothing better than a scribbled comment or just a Hello. I look forward to them all..~Have a great week~ Please note that since if I reply to your comment here, you won't know unless you keep traveling back, so I try to always visit anyone who comments and leave a comment on their blog plus I like visiting anyway and making new blog friends. Have a great scribbling day. :)