Sunday, December 1, 2019

Sunday Scripture Blessings Link Up 12 1 19






Bible journaling in Nehemiah 13. Water color painting sprinkled with salt.

Happy first Sunday in December, and also the beginning Advent.. It really seems to me that this year has flown by faster than any other. I feel like we just watched the ball drop and count down to 2019.

The link up is below if you'd like to share a scripture blessing. Have a great week.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

~hugs 'n blessings~

Peabea

Sharing with:
Just a Second Scripture and Snapshot
A Spirit of Simplicity


4 comments:

  1. It's great that you are studying Nehemiah. A few years ago, I taught that book to a group of women in Sunday School, and it was such a great experience for us all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember my mother telling me that as we get older the years go by faster and faster. Now that I am ‘getting older’ I couldn’t agree more. I think it may be because we realize how little time we actually have and how precious those we love are to us. Happy Advent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so agree this year went by the most quickly of any years. May this Advent season be a most significant one for all of us. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The time does seem to go by faster with each passing year! It's easy to live with a bit of sadness about that, isn't it? Sometimes I have to stop and remind myself that there's eternity before me!

    ReplyDelete

Nothing better than a scribbled comment or just a Hello. I look forward to them all..~Have a great week~ Please note that since if I reply to your comment here, you won't know unless you keep traveling back, so I try to always visit anyone who comments and leave a comment on their blog plus I like visiting anyway and making new blog friends. Have a great scribbling day. :)