Sunday, January 19, 2020

Sunday Scripture Blessings Link Up 1 19 2020


When David's time to die was near, he charged Solomon his son, saying. I go the way of all the earth, Be strong and show yourself a man: Keep the charge of the Lord your God, walk in His ways, keep His statutes, His commandments, His precepts, and His testimonies, as it is written in the Law of Moses, that you may do wisely and prosper in all that you do and wherever you turn.
1 Kings 2:1-3 AMP

Happy Sunday. Winter has made its presence known this week-end with freezing rain and some snow. The temperatures have dipped. We have been spoiled by the nicer January weather, but it has to happen. Prayers for those who are experiencing much worse with the depth of snow and blizzard conditions. Stay safe out there, and for those who winter in the warm climates....use sun block, and I am envious. lol  Prayers for you also. 😎

Link up is open below if you'd like to share a scripture blessing.
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

~hugs 'n blessings~

Peabea

Sharing with:
Just a Second Scripture and Snapshot
A Spirit of Simplicity

3 comments:

  1. Church will likely be cancelled today because of snow (Sunday School has already been cancelled), so I'm grateful for this snipped to Old Testament truth, words from a father to a son.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems as if i could spend my lifetime perfecting my ability to do just those things. They seem so easy when read but they are like walking a tightrope when truly lived. The Lord is always teaching me and I am always striving to learn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grateful for the reminder to keep the charge and stay the course. May you be warm and safe and have a blessed Sunday!

    ReplyDelete

Nothing better than a scribbled comment or just a Hello. I look forward to them all..~Have a great week~ Please note that since if I reply to your comment here, you won't know unless you keep traveling back, so I try to always visit anyone who comments and leave a comment on their blog plus I like visiting anyway and making new blog friends. Have a great scribbling day. :)