Sunday, February 23, 2020

Sunday Scripture Blessings link Up 2 23 2020


To salt a conversation - add wisdom as well as grace instead of just a quick answer. Flavor it with meaning to try to discern a good volume of understanding to give the conversation more meaning.

In Paul's day, salt had monetary value, and was used as payment so to say 'to salt' would mean to add something worth saying, but say it gracefully.

I fear, I do tend to just spit out an answer to a question, and then in after thought realize it was not very graceful. My prayer today is that I would be reminded of this scripture before I speak; add more grace to my tongue.

Thanks for visiting Sunday Scripture Blessings. I always look forward to the scriptures shared so I can come visit. They are a blessing to the beginning of my week, and hopefully, they are to others as you visit around the blogisphere to those who link up.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

~hugs 'n blessings~

Peabea

Some other linkups that I share with: Give them a visit. :)
Just a Second Scripture and Snapshot
A Spirit of Simplicity

3 comments:

  1. Words as valuable currency--now that's a thought to make us measure them with more ferocity!
    Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a needed reminder for all my words to be gracious. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a tendency to forget graciousness and good seasoning in my words and need to be reminded of this frequently. Perhaps every time I reach for the salt shaker I should pray this verse for myself.

    ReplyDelete

Nothing better than a scribbled comment or just a Hello. I look forward to them all..~Have a great week~ Please note that since if I reply to your comment here, you won't know unless you keep traveling back, so I try to always visit anyone who comments and leave a comment on their blog plus I like visiting anyway and making new blog friends. Have a great scribbling day. :)