Sunday, March 8, 2020

Sunday Scripture Blessings Link Up 3 7 2020


The Spirit you received does not make you slaves, so that you live in fear again; rather the Spirit you received brought about your adoption to sonship. And by him we cry, "Abba, Father."
Romans 8:15 NIV

Clocks turned ahead for more daylight hours. Weather looking bit more sunnier; which does tend to help get me out from under the covers with a sunny morning light.

Prayers for God's help for the health officials to come up with a solution quickly so that this new thread of flu is eradicated soon. And prayers for all who have suffered from it, and condolences to any that have lost family.

May health and happiness follow you into this new month and week. ~hugs~

Link up is open below for sharing a Scripture Blessing. Thank you, and always appreciated.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

Peabea

Sharing with:
Just a Second Scripture and Snapshot
A Spirit of Simplicity

5 comments:

  1. Spring always brings hints of new life and growth to come! May you have a wonderful Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. While I dread the turning ahead of the clocks, I do appreciate the feeling of a "longer" day!
    Blessed Sunday to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I needed to read that first line today. To be reminded that trust in God sets us free...even when we are struggling and perhaps not quite convinced that we want to be free.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praising God that we don’t have to live in fear!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm hoping spring is here. I'm so done with winter. Adjusting to DST can be rough, but I love the extra hour in the evening. This is a wonderful verse to remember through Lent. I'm doing a study on Hebrews and it's full of such rich reminders for believers. I hope you have a blessed week. xoxox

    ReplyDelete

Nothing better than a scribbled comment or just a Hello. I look forward to them all..~Have a great week~ Please note that since if I reply to your comment here, you won't know unless you keep traveling back, so I try to always visit anyone who comments and leave a comment on their blog plus I like visiting anyway and making new blog friends. Have a great scribbling day. :)