Sunday, April 26, 2020

Sunday Scripture Blessings Link Up 4 26 2020


I apologize that I may not be visiting everyone this time. I was just released Saturday from the hospital. Hoping to feel better. It wasn't from the current virus, but a heart condition that will have to be looked after. Thank you for your Sunday Scripture Blessings and any prayers.

Happy Sunday. Link up is open below.
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter


~hugs 'n blessings~

Peabea


Sharing with:
A Spirit of Simplicity

9 comments:

  1. I hope you are feeling better. I will keep you in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry to hear this & will keep you in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for you and your health. Asking the Lord to restore your strength.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Take good care of you! We'll be remembering you in prayer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Praying for healing for you! Please let us know if there's anything more specific you need us to pray for. You've got a little community here of people who care.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I am so sorry to hear this. Lifting you up to the Great Physician and the God of all Comfort.

    ReplyDelete
  7. May you be healed and restored by our Lord, Jesus Christ. Thank you for hosting today!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an uneasy time to have to deal with an issue like that. I'm happy you're home and I pray your heart condition can be remedied soon. You have such an inspirational faith and you are an inspiration to others. Take care, be well and stay safe. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Nothing better than a scribbled comment or just a Hello. I look forward to them all..~Have a great week~ Please note that since if I reply to your comment here, you won't know unless you keep traveling back, so I try to always visit anyone who comments and leave a comment on their blog plus I like visiting anyway and making new blog friends. Have a great scribbling day. :)