Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Pictorial Tuesday Link Up 6 2 2020

I so apologize...I lost track of what day it was while having my grandson here for first time in months, and he was helping me outside doing some chores. This old gal just remembered that I hadn't posted, and I've been getting more links so wanted to keep up with it.

Anyway, link up is now open, and if you were here earlier, I hope you'll check back. So sorry. I really don't have any new photos, but will put couple from archives below.




You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

~hugs 'n scribbles

Peabea


Some links I visit and sometimes share with that you might enjoy sharing with also:

3 comments:

  1. Your grandson is more important than the blog. Thanks for hosting and I hope you are enjoying his visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't apologize for real life!! It's much more important than blogging!! Give the grandson a hug for me :)
    Lovely photos.

    Thanks for being a part of 'My Corner of the World' this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your quotation : "Children are flowers in mother's garden".....
    thank you for sharing beautiful views

    ReplyDelete

Nothing better than a scribbled comment or just a Hello. I look forward to them all..~Have a great week~ Please note that since if I reply to your comment here, you won't know unless you keep traveling back, so I try to always visit anyone who comments and leave a comment on their blog plus I like visiting anyway and making new blog friends. Have a great scribbling day. :)