Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Pictorial Tuesday Link Up 9 1 2020

 


A Gas Station from years gone by, but still stands. Not sure why either the farmer or someone else has never torn it down, but enjoy the memories every time I pass by on way to town of younger years. 


Just a log laying out back from tree hubby cut down few years back that is waiting to be fire wood.











Bordered by bean field. 

So, September has arrived and schools have started. Soon they will be out harvesting this bean field and the corn field cross the road. Love Fall, but not what comes after.


New life has moved on.


Campfire memory, and a perk of the fall months to come. 


Not much new in my world. The COVID-19 is still around, but numbers have come down enough that schools can go Hybrid, and some have chosen online for a few months. Personally, I'm glad my kids are all well into their adult years, and I'm not dealing with decisions about their school. However, still have the grandkids' parents who have to deal. Praying they all stay safe. The major college already has quite a few cases they are dealing with.

Razzy, my furkid, and I are pretty much just being lazy, and I do venture out to the stores. Will be glad when they can sound the all clear because I actually am chomping at the bit to go relaxed shopping with no mask. Just need a shopping spree. lol I'm more of a brick and morter shopper than online. And the grocery store just isn't doing it for me. 😀

Hope September finds all who venture here doing great. 

Photo link up is open below. Will be fun to see what photography advenures you have been persuing. With the virus pandemic, I am limited on venturing out so some here are scribbled from my archives.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

~hugs 'n scribbles~

Peabea

Some links I visit and sometimes share with that you might enjoy visiting their Photography blog and sharing with also:

















8 comments:

  1. That gas station is kinda cute. I wonder if something could be done with it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that gas station, so very beautiful. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet shots of your dog and that lovely fire.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're getting ready for backyard fires too. Hot dogs in the fridge. Bloodies and Manhattans at the ready.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely little dog, is that corn or maize growing in the field?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the photos of the dog near the bean field and the empty nest - yes, tough choices for people to make at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the cute shots of your dog and that gas station.

    Happy Weds, Peabea!

    ReplyDelete

Nothing better than a scribbled comment or just a Hello. I look forward to them all..~Have a great week~ Please note that since if I reply to your comment here, you won't know unless you keep traveling back, so I try to always visit anyone who comments and leave a comment on their blog plus I like visiting anyway and making new blog friends. Have a great scribbling day. :)