Sunday, September 27, 2020

Sunday Scripture Blessings Link Up 9 27 2020

 


We have Peace with God Colossians 1:20

Romans 5:1 through our Lord Jesus Christ. By faith into this grace in which we stand and we exault in Hope of the Glory of God.

In Christ we are a new creature. All things are of God who reconciled us to Him. 2 Corinthians 5:17-18

Cannot believe I'm going to type this because seems I just did. Is it really the 4th Sunday of September? Seems I just typed bye to August and hello to September. Time is certainly moving on. As they say, must be having fun because time is flying. 

Hope everyone has had a good September and things going well, and all staying well with all the virus pandemic. So far, so good here. I do stay home a lot and distance when the kids visit, and in stores. Seems though people where I live are getting really relaxed, and like old times when you're out and about. Lots of people out and about and seem really carefree, some with masks and some without. I wear one, and if they don't, I steer clear. It is very sad how estranged this seems to be making us becoming to one another. I pray constantly for our world, and especially for the children and teachers to stay safe. They've had a lot on their plate with school shootings, and now attending school where they could become ill. God is in control so I remember that daily too as I pray for them. I really do miss having lunch with my sisters, as we are in the older age group, we really don't get together that much.

Have a great Sunday, and thanks for visiting and linking up a Scripture blessing, I read and enjoy them all. 

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

~hugs 'n blessings~

Peabea

Sharing with these link ups:

5 comments:

  1. Glad you are well and being careful to stay that way.
    I have been subbing in the public schools, and it's surreal seeing the kids all masked and keeping them separate and safe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. May we be faithful to pray for schools - teachers, administrators, students, and parents as all truly are under such stress no matter how school is occurring. I'm so grateful our Lord holds all our days in His hands. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's really difficult to choose between caution and isolating from our loved ones. It feels like we are missing out on life in order to not risk our life. I hope that you and your sisters can figure out a safe way to be together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you're doing well. It can be difficult to find the balance between living well without fear while respecting the various rules and orders. Praying for wisdom for all of us.

    ReplyDelete

Nothing better than a scribbled comment or just a Hello. I look forward to them all..~Have a great week~ Please note that since if I reply to your comment here, you won't know unless you keep traveling back, so I try to always visit anyone who comments and leave a comment on their blog plus I like visiting anyway and making new blog friends. Have a great scribbling day. :)