Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Pictorial Tuesday Link Up 11 10 2020









 A Fall Drive


The new covered bridge that replaced the metal one couple of years ago. I liked the metal one better because you could see the river foilage better when on the bridge. 


Bridge inside


The grandson doing one of my Fall chores. I did them last year, but he likes to make some money, and I can't do them as well anymore, so I hired him. He's been a great blessing with all that he helps with. :)


This handy tool rinses the gutter. I did do that part of the gutter cleaning, but I get as rinsed as the gutters since it's tall and maneurering the hose at the same time. I usually get a face full as well as drenched, but they're rinsed. And, thankfully the weather was really warm for November. We've been in the 70's last week and this week-end. By time this is posted, we'll be back to normal weather. Chilly and rainy.

The Pictorial Tuesday Link Up is for sharing your love of Photography, and is open below. It's for sharing your Photography, Photo Art, and/or Digital Graphics. Thanks for visiting and sharing. 

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

~hugs 'n scribbles~

Peabea

Some links I visit and sometimes share with that you might enjoy visiting their Photography blog and linking up with them also:

16 comments:

  1. Nice autumn impressions and: how good, that you have a grandson!
    Never seen a covered bridge here in Germany, they are so unique!
    Enjoy your week

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually really like that bridge. It's an interesting structure! Obviously a shame not to see the fall foliage through it though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zauberhafte eindrücke der herbstlichen Natur.
    Und Enkel sind meist immer eine gute Hilfe :-)
    Liebe Grüße

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is the prettiest covered bridge I've seen. Postcard worthy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love the old bridge as well as looks like such a pretty drive. Beautiful photos. Thanks for sharing them and thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely covered bridge. It covers quite a span without being reinforced in the middle.
    Way to go grandson!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love wooden structures seen from the inside, maybe because I know from Hubs how much work it takes to get there! Great post Peabea:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. A nice walk and drive these days :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful. I love all the warm colors of autumn.

    Thank you for joining the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Wordless Wednesday. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an extraordinary bridge! Fabulous photos as always, Peabea!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that covered bridge also! Brings back memories of our college days at Taylor University in Indiana. At least one covered bridge was within easy drive of campus. Don't think I've been on one since. (And that was more decades ago than I care to acknowledge! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Covered bridge in autumn--you can't get more gorgeous than this! How handy to have someone to help with the outside work.

    Thanks for sharing your link at 'My Corner of the World' this week!

    ReplyDelete

Nothing better than a scribbled comment or just a Hello. I look forward to them all..~Have a great week~ Please note that since if I reply to your comment here, you won't know unless you keep traveling back, so I try to always visit anyone who comments and leave a comment on their blog plus I like visiting anyway and making new blog friends. Have a great scribbling day. :)