Sunday, July 11, 2021

Scripture Blessings Link Up 7 11 2021

 I have decided that I will change Sunday Scripture Blessings to just Scripture Blessings, and leave it open all week now instead of just on day. Everything else remains the same.

From my Journal writings in 2015:

The month of March, I've been listening to Jesus talking to his desciples, teaching them the Law, giving them powers, and telling the parables. I was among the crowds that gathered listening to His words in Matthew. We gathered at different cities, we followed along. I was there in Matthew when he said he would die and Peter didn't want to hear it. We followed along as they beat him, and nailed him to that cross. Sadness filled my heart, but I knew it would turn to Joy because he had said why he would go to the cross. For me, and for all. 

The words that resonate to me that he said - Matthew 36-40 - LOVE.

There is Love no greater than happened on the cross, and Jesus' sacrifice for us.


Link up is open below for sharing a scripture. Thanks for visiting Peabea Scribbles. Have a happy week.

Sharing Proverbs in the linkup: 

Please feel free to include another one in the link up below. Party is open all week now.




You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

~hugs 'n blessings~

Peabea

Sharing with these link ups:

2 comments:

  1. It's good to read the Scriptures that way, as if we were right there. I agree--no greater love than what He did on the cross for us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No greater love! We are uniquely blessed, and a week long party sounds perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Nothing better than a scribbled comment or just a Hello. I look forward to them all..~Have a great week~ Please note that since if I reply to your comment here, you won't know unless you keep traveling back, so I try to always visit anyone who comments and leave a comment on their blog plus I like visiting anyway and making new blog friends. Have a great scribbling day. :)