Sunday, November 7, 2021

Sunday Scripture Blessings Link Up 11 7 2021


 The prophet Jeremiah witnessed unimaginable horrors when the Babylonians invaded Jerusalem in 586 BC. Solomon's temple was reduced to ruins, and with it went not only the center of worship but also the heart of the community. The people were left with no food, no rest, no peace, and no leader. But in the midst of suffering and grief, one of their prophets found a reason for hope.

"Because of the Lord's great love we are not consumed," wrote Jeremiah, "for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness". Lamentations 3:22-23



Happy first Sunday of November. Link up is open below. Thank you for sharing a blessing. I appreciate and read each one. Share with others that have linked if you are able. 

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
~hugs 'n blessings~

Peabea


5 comments:

  1. Oh I love this and I truly needed to read it this morning. I've been thinking of what the upcoming holidays will be like without my mum for the first time. It's so very comforting to know that even though I am heartbroken the Lord will be with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's one of my favorite passages of Scripture. Though He allows affliction or grief, it's not without His love and care. I'm so thankful for His new mercies every morning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been singing this verse under my breath all morning, and here it is! Grateful for the mercy and steadfast love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. To be like Jeremiah - and see God's mercies in the hard! I want to see and speak God's goodness like that! Powerful encouragement for the beginning of my week! Shalom, Peabea! ~ Maryleigh

    ReplyDelete
  5. So important for us to understand that God does not bring harm to us, but that He will shape us and bring us through by his mercy and grace.

    ReplyDelete

Nothing better than a scribbled comment or just a Hello. I look forward to them all..~Have a great week~ Please note that since if I reply to your comment here, you won't know unless you keep traveling back, so I try to always visit anyone who comments and leave a comment on their blog plus I like visiting anyway and making new blog friends. Have a great scribbling day. :)