Monday, December 20, 2021

Pictorial Tuesday Link Up 12 21 2021

 


I've been watching a lady who does DIY projects; mostly stenciling and selling the stencils. However, I love when I stumble onto a more economic way for my budget. I found a site that showed how to make stencils using a laminator and just the laminator sheets. You just run the sheet through with nothing between. Then I could us my (c)Cricut and Design Space to choose the image I wanted. I found this cute snowman svg for free on the net. Don't you just love when people share their creativity? But, I also learned to get some removable adhesive spray to help keep the stencil down for painting. 


Next was back to the (c)Cricut to make some tags for my Christmas gifts. Every year, I make my own. Sometimes it's using Christmas cards I received the year before or designing with Adobe. Sometimes, I scan my wrapping paper and create the tags from that. Sometimes people share ready made for free. These are just a simple tag that I found free in Design Space and then found some images to cut out.


This was a November project. My son 'n dil gave me this coffee table. It was all black, and I wasn't crazy about how dark it was on the top. A stripper, and hand sander and some acrylic and the top looked better, I thought. I kept the bottom as is because I'm lazy and didn't want the extra work. 😂


My son and dil took me to a nursery where they have Christmas plants. They bought me these two. A poinsettias and a little pine tree. I'm no good with plants, but I think the tree has actually grown. Anyway, the fun part was once they were purchased, the lady sprinkles with glitter, and it made them look so Christmasy. The photo doesn't do the spinkles justice.

So, that's what I've been shooting. Please share what you've been shooting or just say hello. 

Have a great Christmas if you observe or whichever you observe this time of year, have great time. My family can't observe the day until first part of January due to work schedules, but I'm so happy that this year all my kids will be coming home to celebrate with me.

Link up is below:

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Happy Holidays,

~hugs~

Peabea


3 comments:

  1. I have some diy Christmas on my blog this week too. I love your little tags, and intrigued by the way you made them. I particularly liked the tree one in the top row. Wishing you a very safe and happy Christmas and thank you again for the link up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like your DIY projects, and you now have a beautiful modern table! A merry Christmas to you, Friend:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great DIY. Too cool. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a Wonderful Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Nothing better than a scribbled comment or just a Hello. I look forward to them all..~Have a great week~ Please note that since if I reply to your comment here, you won't know unless you keep traveling back, so I try to always visit anyone who comments and leave a comment on their blog plus I like visiting anyway and making new blog friends. Have a great scribbling day. :)