Monday, July 25, 2022

Pictorial Potpourri Tuesday Link Up 7 26 2020



This was just hanging around in my daughter's flower bed. Not sure if it's alive, and I didn't really want to find out. He was really big.


Some pops of color from the wild flower seeds I sowed this Spring. They're starting to look sickly because it has been so hot and dry in the very high 90's. We did finally get some rain so my grass would revive and I could mow it. I am watching one that I put in one of my planters because I think it's going to be a Sunflower. I'm excited if it is. Hope it makes it.

I seem to learn more in my old age that is strange to me. Over the many years, I've crochet bears, Halloween pumpkins, snowmen, Christmas stockings, etc for my kids. Now, I'm hearing more and more about crocheting what is called Amigurumi. So thought I'd get the needles out again and make one. This is my Owl. Not sure what to name him, but he's cute. My next, I think, will be a Yoda for my very much grown daughter who loves Yoda. I think I'm getting a bit found of him too. lol 
Never to late to learn new terms for what I always just called a stuffed animal. 😊

I got the knitting needles back out too to keep my hands busy so they quit wanting to stuff food in my mouth. lol  Not sure what project that will be unless I finish my shawl I started in 2018 when I first tried to learn knitting.


Needs lots more rows. 





Happy Tuesday. Please share a link up of your photography, crafts, and/or thrifting. Thanks.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

~hugs 'n scribbles~

Peabea




 

10 comments:

  1. That's a very cute owl!! And good to learn new things. Keeps the brain in order....

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh the owl is so cute. Which reminds me I need to get back to a crochet project I need to finish. Stay safe, enjoy your week, and thank you again for the link up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful flowers and love the owl. So very cute. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are right, that moth is huge! Beautiful pops of color from your Spring seedlings and that Owl is absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ys, that moth looks big:) Great job with the poncho for just learning to knit. I love them, because there are no pesky sleeve insets:) Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for this great party!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That pink flower is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My daughter in law makes fun things like those, I've thought about learning the skill, but so far have not worked it into my schedule. My plants are pretty sad looking now-our temps have been in the low 100s for weeks. We're told to expect a few days in the 80s soon, that sounds cool.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The flowers are so pretty, and the owl is very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a sweet little owl. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete

Nothing better than a scribbled comment or just a Hello. I look forward to them all..~Have a great week~ Please note that since if I reply to your comment here, you won't know unless you keep traveling back, so I try to always visit anyone who comments and leave a comment on their blog plus I like visiting anyway and making new blog friends. Have a great scribbling day. :)