Monday, November 14, 2022

Pictorial Potpourri Tuesday LinknUp 11 15 2022

And so it begins where I live in Ohio





 I do apologize for last week's lack of a link up. Things got away from me, and actually, I forgot to post.

For this week, I have the snow videos above, and some crafting and bit of thrifting.

Sewed some project bags for my crochet and knitting projects.





Some Thrifting:
A little thrifted tree. Looks in new condition. Pre-lit and couldn't pass up for hallway. 


Metal reindeer very cheap. Only needed a ribbon added. Glitter still really good.


This tree branch flowers light up on a 4 hour timer. Couldn't get a good pic of it lit.


Flitter camdles with timers. They were new in box. Not sure why someone would donate but guess just didn't want.


These gold wicker balls were in a bag with gold ribbon. Just thought cute addition to Christmas decor.




Thank you to all who stop by and participate. You are appreciated. Have a great week.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
~hugs 'n scribbles~
Peabea

Some links I visit and sometimes share with that you might enjoy sharing with also:



7 comments:

  1. Looks like your thrifting trip was a success! That's why I stay out of thrift stores-I know I will find something worthwhile that I will want to buy, and I already have enough stuff. I enjoy admiring yours though, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a long way ahead with your Christmas projects. I haven't started. Enjoy your week, and thankyou again for the linkup.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your project bags look so wonderful!! Thank you so much for the link up!

    -Soma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those bags are cool. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You scored big! Happy holidays to you

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your Xmas decorations, and your bagd too. Winter seems to approach, but here wére still waiting for snow (kwarkito)

    ReplyDelete

Nothing better than a scribbled comment or just a Hello. I look forward to them all..~Have a great week~ Please note that since if I reply to your comment here, you won't know unless you keep traveling back, so I try to always visit anyone who comments and leave a comment on their blog plus I like visiting anyway and making new blog friends. Have a great scribbling day. :)