Tuesday, August 15, 2023

Pictorial Tuesday Link Up 8 15 2023 Is Back

 Pictorial Tuesday is back. Hopefully you missed it or maybe didn’t even know I was gone. lol

The break was frustrating because I thought I was moving, but for now I’m not. I’ve been clearing out things and pitching to Goodwill. However, house has buyer but appraisal came in much higher so for now the purchase is on hold while this old gal makes up her mind. So, I’m back. One good thing, craft/computer/sewing room has had bit of clear out so feels better with less clutter. 

Okay, I’ll quit chattering and on with the photography. 






What fun flowers to start from seed or even purchase. This Strawflower is actually a dried flower once it grows and blooms. I had some I had purchased last year, but these I grew from seed. Most probably have always known, but I never really knew what they were called until this year. 


This is how big the strawflower grew before it produced one tiny strawflower bud. I thought wow, this is gonna be a big massive flower. Made me laugh. 


My absolute favorite of all flowers. The Dahlia


Bachelor Buttons are so colorful.


Double Petunia annual that I bought. Had never actually seen or planted them before. Such dainty colors. Love it.


My purchased Hibiscus. I cut it back so would be fuller after it had bloomed so I thought I had ruined it, but it eventually produced more flowers. I gave it to my sister to plant in ground because this was just in a pot. Think I had read they can be planted in ground and will grow large. She acutally is good with flowers so hopefully this is good one for her.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Have a great week. Link up is open below. Thanks for sharing your photography, crafting and/or digital artwork. 

~hugs 'n smiles~
Peabea

7 comments:

  1. A sale and move is a huge stress, even when it's by choice. Good luck with it all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful flowers. And thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing like an impending move to make you clean out the stuff you've been meaning to! Unfortunately, I know it's stressful too. Wishing you all the best as you decide what's next. Lovely flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I envy your colorful flowers. Our 100+ degree tempertures wilted the few flowers I started with this year. Next year I'll try some different ones that might be more heat tolerant. Thanks for sharing yours and for the link up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Moving. I hate moving. Lots of hard work.

    Love all the beautiful flowers and in such beautiful flowers.

    Have a fabulous day and rest of the week. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just the thought of moving makes me shudder!
    Love the gorgeous flowers, especially the strawflowers.

    Hugs and blessings, Peabea

    ReplyDelete

Nothing better than a scribbled comment or just a Hello. I look forward to them all..~Have a great week~ Please note that since if I reply to your comment here, you won't know unless you keep traveling back, so I try to always visit anyone who comments and leave a comment on their blog plus I like visiting anyway and making new blog friends. Have a great scribbling day. :)