Monday, March 4, 2024

Pictorial Tuesday Link Up 3 5 2025

 








The birds have been singing 🎶 away each morning lately. We are in the 70’s this week and warm, which is rare for March. However when I was young, that was normal. March came and we warmed right up on to Summer. But over the years it became normal to have snow and frigid weather and cold sometimes up to June. I’d love it to be back that way, but not holding my breath because we will probably get hit with some big snow storms yet. Back then you really could rely on if March came in like a Lamb, Winter was definitely over. Not so much anymore, but I’m sure enjoying this 70’s weather today . 

Have a great week. 

Link up is open

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

~hugs ‘n scribbles~

Peabea

4 comments:

  1. Hallo Pat, Thanks for hosting, love visiting you here.
    I visited you via Pictorial Tuesday Link Up 3 5 2025
    My link: 1. I hope you will join us and share your links with us at Wed-Sat at #WordlessWednesday (words welcome) https:// esmesalon. com / tag / wordlesswednesday/ See you soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful pictures. We are having some storms and then some sun and then some storms. It has been weird. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I think birds are starting to build the nest under the roof soon.
    Have a good time and all the best
    Violetta

    ReplyDelete

Nothing better than a scribbled comment or just a Hello. I look forward to them all..~Have a great week~ Please note that since if I reply to your comment here, you won't know unless you keep traveling back, so I try to always visit anyone who comments and leave a comment on their blog plus I like visiting anyway and making new blog friends. Have a great scribbling day. :)