Monday, February 6, 2012

The Scent


~ The Scent when when blows across a delicate flower is muic to the senses ~


The original picture for this Texture Tuesday is from my flower garden.
  • I applied a Levels Adjustment Layer
  • Cut out one of the flowers
  • Applied a pink fill
  • Applied the Embrace Texture from Kim Klassen's Cafe Blog
    • Applied Soft Light
  • Then applied Annabelle Texture from Kim Klassen's Cafe Blog
    • Applied Multiply
  • Added my text and a drop shadow
Original photo
Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nothing better than a scribbled comment or just a Hello. I look forward to them all..~Have a great week~ Please note that since if I reply to your comment here, you won't know unless you keep traveling back, so I try to always visit anyone who comments and leave a comment on their blog plus I like visiting anyway and making new blog friends. Have a great scribbling day. :)