Saturday, December 17, 2016

Sunday Scripture Blessings 12 18



 And Jesus answered and said unto him,
Get thee behind me, Satan: for it is written,
Thou shalt worship the Lord they God,
and him only shalt thou serve. Luke 4:8 KJV

It's Sunday Scripture Blessings time again. Only a few days left until we celebrate the remembrance of a Child is Born: A son is Given. Next Sunday is it. Hope you can link up your lovely Scripture Photo Blessings, Graphic Blessings or just a Blessing in the comment section. All are looked forward to and I read and visit each one. Try to visit others that link. I continue to enjoy visiting the wonderful blogs that have left a Blessing. Since it is the Sunday prior to Christmas, I understand if everyone is busy, but link if you can. If not, I sincerely hope everyone has a Merry Christmas, Happy Kwanza, Happy Hanukkah or however you celebrate. Also, wishes for many blessings of gifts under your tree. :)

You're Next:





My free gift for you, you will find HERE that I shared in a prior post. Sharing some ornaments that I tried my hand at making. Use however you like. The download is .png files that you can use as is or decorate as you like.


Some attempts that I did at using them....lol Would love to see what you come up with.




~hugs 'n giggles 'n blessings 'n scribbles~

Peabea

Sharing with:



1 comment:

  1. God bless you with the Merriest of Christmases! Thank you for the love and encouragement you share with us here.

    ReplyDelete

Nothing better than a scribbled comment or just a Hello. I look forward to them all..~Have a great week~ Please note that since if I reply to your comment here, you won't know unless you keep traveling back, so I try to always visit anyone who comments and leave a comment on their blog plus I like visiting anyway and making new blog friends. Have a great scribbling day. :)