Saturday, January 28, 2017

Sunday Scripture Blessings January 29


Show me your ways, O Lord, teach me your paths; guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long. Remember, O Lord, your great mercy and love, for they are from of old.  Psalm 25:4-6 NIV 


Since my word for 2017 is LOVE, I chose the graphic above that I created for this Sunday's Scripture.

You're Next for sharing your Scripture Blessings or just leave a comment if you don't have a blog link. Thanks....




~hugs 'n giggles n' blessings~

Peabea

Sharing with:









6 comments:

  1. We cannot begin to fathom the love God has for us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He came to love not take away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so thankful for God's unquenchable love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. God's love is never-ending and uncrushable - such a lovely poster on His love, PeaBea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So thankful for God's great love and mercy!

    ReplyDelete

Nothing better than a scribbled comment or just a Hello. I look forward to them all..~Have a great week~ Please note that since if I reply to your comment here, you won't know unless you keep traveling back, so I try to always visit anyone who comments and leave a comment on their blog plus I like visiting anyway and making new blog friends. Have a great scribbling day. :)