Sunday, July 9, 2017

Sunday Scripture Blessings Link up 7 9


Because of his great love for us, God, who is rich in mercy, made us alive with Christ even when we were dead in transgressions...For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith----- and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God---- not by works, so that no one can boast.

Ephesians 2:4,8-9 NIV



How amazingly simple and wonderful that we are saved just because God loved us enough to send his Son for us....no amount of work is needed to prove that we are worthy. We are worthy because God deems us worthy of his loving grace through our faith. Amen

You're next if you would like to share a Scripture Blessing. Please try to visit at least another visitor's blog who links if you can....and give a virtual handshake hello. :)



God's blessings on this Sunday,

Peabea

NOTE: I won't be posting a Sunday Scripture Blessing for next Sunday as hubby and I will be out of town for our daughter's wedding, and will also be having a house full prior to leaving so I'm pretty sure I won't have much computer time to get it done. Thanks and blessings for visiting today. :)


9 comments:

  1. If people knew of no other verses in the Bible, I wish they knew these. Life changing! Praying your daughter's wedding goes well. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Julie...so nice to see your post and comment on this Sunday. Thanks for prayer for the daughter. I'm excited for her, and I'm sure as the bride, she's well ready to have it over, but I'm thrilled that she's so happy to become the new Mrs. to her great guy. :)

      Delete
  2. God bless you and your family on the happy occasion of your daughter's wedding!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Elizabeth, I do look forward to your visit each Sunday and comments so was happy to see this. Thank you for the blessing for the daughter's wedding. Right now she's in the throws of stress as it winds down to the day. I think at this point, she's just looking forward to the honeymoon and some relax time. :) Have a great week.

      Delete
  3. how thankful I am for God's great love and mercy! Blessings to your daughter on her wedding day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kym, enjoy seeing your visit and comment. Thank you for the blessings to my daughter. :) Have a wonderful week.

      Delete
  4. So much hope! Grace! I hope it is a lovely memory-full wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Our live flows from His mercy! Have a wonderful weekend - It will be a day to remember, Blessings on your daughter on her wedding day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy your time away and visits with family! We just came back with a long weekend like that and it does wonders for the soul! :-)

    How exciting that your daughter is getting married! I trust the Lord will bless the day abundantly.

    ReplyDelete

Nothing better than a scribbled comment or just a Hello. I look forward to them all..~Have a great week~ Please note that since if I reply to your comment here, you won't know unless you keep traveling back, so I try to always visit anyone who comments and leave a comment on their blog plus I like visiting anyway and making new blog friends. Have a great scribbling day. :)