Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Pictorial Tuesday 11 28 ~ Some Dahlia Love





Playing with some hues, tones, and textures, etc. and sharing some Dahlia love. Couldn't resist just one more summer flower photo before the snow flying photos begin. So far, we are having above normal temps. Today is in the 50's for late November. I'll take it though. :)

The Dahlia has always been my most favorite photo.

Please share what you've been shooting or making into photographic art.

You're Next




~hugs 'n giggles 'n scribbles~

Peabea



6 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting and have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dahlias are one of my favorite summer flowers. The textures you used on this photo are fantastic. I love the vintage feel of the last one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love dahlias. I think they're one of the more beautiful flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We just saw the last of the dahlias here in Germany; however, I am amazed that the roses are still blooming here given how cold it is now. They say snow is just around the corner.

    ReplyDelete

Nothing better than a scribbled comment or just a Hello. I look forward to them all..~Have a great week~ Please note that since if I reply to your comment here, you won't know unless you keep traveling back, so I try to always visit anyone who comments and leave a comment on their blog plus I like visiting anyway and making new blog friends. Have a great scribbling day. :)