Sunday, July 29, 2018

Sunday Scripture Blessings with Link Up 7 29 18


"Come now, let us settle the matter", says the LORD
Though your sins are like scarlet,
they shall be as white as snow
though they are red as crimson
they shall be like wool.
If you are willing and obedient,
you will eat the good things of the land;
but if you resist and rebel,
you will be devoured by the sword.
For the mouth of the LORD has spoken.
Isaiah 1:18 NIV

~hugs 'n blessings~

Peabea

Seems the months are rolling around rapidly. Time for the last Sunday Scripture Blessing in July. Please share a scripture blessing. The link up is below. Thanks for sharing.

Prayers for all those facing wild fires out West, the flooding on the East coast, and all who face any adversity anywhere in our beautiful world that God has created.

I'm sharing printables for you of bookmarks that I crochet. Click on the picture to open it, and then print it on cardstock or photo paper and cut out. Hope you Enjoy. 






Have an Awesome week. 

5 comments:

  1. God, help me to be both willing AND obedient!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a notification to check my email in order to add my link?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish the summer would slow down! Thank you for sharing these beautiful verses today - some of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing such a vivid picture our how beautiful our freedom is in Christ and for the lovely bookmark printable! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just finished reading the book of Isaiah this week. I love reading it and have learned a lot!

    ReplyDelete

Nothing better than a scribbled comment or just a Hello. I look forward to them all..~Have a great week~ Please note that since if I reply to your comment here, you won't know unless you keep traveling back, so I try to always visit anyone who comments and leave a comment on their blog plus I like visiting anyway and making new blog friends. Have a great scribbling day. :)