Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Pictorial Tuesday 10 16 18 and free Digi Paper 'n Graphics




When Razzy (my furbaby) and I took a walk recently, I discovered this bush along the path. I looked it up when got home and one name is Winterberry.

Ilex verticillata

Ilex verticillata, the winterberry, is a species of holly native to eastern North America in the United States and southeast Canada, from Newfoundland west to Ontario and Minnesota, and south to Alabama.
Below is photo that I accented with the Adobe filter Poster Edges.

I also made a graphic (below) that you're welcome to right click and save for your use:

I also made a frame out of my Winterberry photo. 
My kit (without my logo) is shared HERE if you would like to download. 






I also made digital paper from my photo that you can download the paper pack HERE to use as background, as card notes or however you choose. Hope you enjoy.


Now it's time for Pictorial Tuesday sharing. You're welcome to share your photography, photos turned into digital art or graphics, and digital scrap booking graphics are welcome also. The link is below:





~hugs 'n giggles 'n scribbles~

Peabea


Sharing with





14 comments:

  1. That is so cool. Thanks fr hosting and I hope that you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Winterberry is so pretty! I love the frame you made--it is perfect for winter holidays

    ReplyDelete
  3. I grew up with this plant all around our property. Never knew the name though! Isn't it poisonous?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I usually see it on the Christmas postcards. It lovely bush .
    Thank you for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here is the recipe for the cupcakes incase you would like to make them. The are delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oops forgot to give the link: http://travelingbugwiththreeboys-kelleyn.blogspot.com/2011/11/oh-my.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're so good at art and craft. Wonderful creations!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank everyone that visited. I looked it up Kelleyn and says this plant was used as medicinal by the Native Americans so must not be poisonous. There is another that has orange berries that I think I've heard is poisonous, but not sure what it is called or if it is really poison. Appreciate all who stop by Pictorial Tuesday and comment.

    Peabea

    ReplyDelete
  9. Testing. Blogger seems to not want to let me comment on other people's blogs or my own??

    ReplyDelete

Nothing better than a scribbled comment or just a Hello. I look forward to them all..~Have a great week~ Please note that since if I reply to your comment here, you won't know unless you keep traveling back, so I try to always visit anyone who comments and leave a comment on their blog plus I like visiting anyway and making new blog friends. Have a great scribbling day. :)