Sunday, April 14, 2019

Sunday Scripture Blessings 414 2019 Palm Sunday



Rejoice greatly, O Daughter of Zion! Shout aloud, O Daughter of Jerusalem! Behold, your King comes to you; He is [uncompromisingly] just and having salvation [triumphant and victorious], patient, meek, lowly, and riding on a donkey, upon a colt, the foal of a donkey. Zechariah 9:9 AMPC

Sunday Scripture Blessings Link Up for sharing a Scripture. Thank you.
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter


~hugs 'n blessings~

Peabea


Sharing with:


5 comments:

  1. May you be blessed today as you remember!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Palm Sunday, Peabea! Blessed is the King, indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blessed Palm Sunday and Holy Week to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen!

    Wishing you a blessed Holy Week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. There you go! You have me singing Zechariah 9:9 from Handel's Messiah again (in my head, of course)! Thank you for sharing this Scripture. I'm a bit late commenting this week, but I was blessed reading these words on Sunday and again today.

    ReplyDelete

Nothing better than a scribbled comment or just a Hello. I look forward to them all..~Have a great week~ Please note that since if I reply to your comment here, you won't know unless you keep traveling back, so I try to always visit anyone who comments and leave a comment on their blog plus I like visiting anyway and making new blog friends. Have a great scribbling day. :)