Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Pictorial Tuesday Link Up 7 23 19






Kids came for a visit and grand-daughter wanted to camp out in the yard. So tent goes up, and campfire fun.
They did sleep out all night, but I chose to stay in and enjoy the bed comfort and AC and fans.


Son and family brought me some green beens from their garden ~ very delicious. And of course had to have corn. First Summer meal. Perfect with added tomatoes. The corn was really sweet and delicious. Love Summertime veggies.


Our Patio cement is old and rough, but cleaning and a fresh paint job made it look much more summery.



Went to a local Bent and Dent with the son and his family. I’d been hunting a new bedspread for the spare bedroom, and found this for only $8.50 vs the $30 and $40 that I’d seen in the local stores. It is exactly like the ones I’d been wanting. Who doesn’t like a bargain. It’s not bent nor dent..haha. It’s brand new, but you can find some nice food products and items. It is run by the Amish. A bit dark in their shops as they have no electricity, but fun to venture into their world for just a bit.
Below is the link for your sharing of some of your photography you’ve been taking, or digital scrapbooking graphics. Photos manipulated into artwork welcome also. Request all be kept family friendly.
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter


~hugs 'n giggles 'n scribbles~
Peabea


1 comment:

  1. Nothing more fun than a visit from the grand kids:) I finally looked at my All Seasons link up, after I gave my comment to you - am so glad you are "back"!! Have a great rest of your summer week!

    ReplyDelete

Nothing better than a scribbled comment or just a Hello. I look forward to them all..~Have a great week~ Please note that since if I reply to your comment here, you won't know unless you keep traveling back, so I try to always visit anyone who comments and leave a comment on their blog plus I like visiting anyway and making new blog friends. Have a great scribbling day. :)