Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Pictorial Tuesday Link Up 7 30 19











Visited a car show with my daughter and grandson over the week-end. First time I'd ever gone. Such fancy, elaborate cars that people collect and/or drive. I didn't take many pictures of the more sporty ones, but did get some of the older cars. Probably my favorite to see since they were all the rage when I was young, and now the grandson thinks they are so old. He says some look like space vehicles. 😊 Anyway, that's my latest photo outing. I didn't even adjust them, they are straight out of the camera. And, of course, I had to take some of the flowers that were around the shopping mall where the vehicle car show was being held, and a fountain.

Now it's your turn for sharing your photography, digital graphics or photos turned into artwork. Anything that is Photo related, and always family friendly. Thanks for visiting and sharing. Link is below.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

~hugs 'n giggles 'n scribbles~

Peabea


Some links I visit and sometimes share with that you might enjoy sharing with also:




8 comments:

  1. So very nice. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember them well and wonder how we maneuvered they down the road and around a corner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's good for future generations that these cars are kept so well. The flowers are so pretty, as is the gorgeous fountain.

    Your post rocks at 'My Corner of the World' this week!


    My Corner of the World

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not that into cars (unlike my husband!) but I do appreciate the older cars, some of them look amazing #twinklytuesday

    ReplyDelete
  5. The car show looks amazing! We found one randomly on our last night in NYC and loved it.

    ReplyDelete

Nothing better than a scribbled comment or just a Hello. I look forward to them all..~Have a great week~ Please note that since if I reply to your comment here, you won't know unless you keep traveling back, so I try to always visit anyone who comments and leave a comment on their blog plus I like visiting anyway and making new blog friends. Have a great scribbling day. :)