Sunday, August 4, 2019

Sunday Scripture Blessings Link Up 8 4 19

A Bit of Bible Journaling

Even though we can't see or touch we have Faith because of his promise.. Matthew 28:20
Feel free to take my Sunday Scripture Blessing Button

Even in all wisdom, man cannot know the plans of God under the Sun. So eat, drink, be merry because it is God's plan - not ours no matter how hard we try. But discern and Live a righteous life. Look to yourselves and not to others because we each have our own path that God has planned. Others' actions should not impact ours even when they seem to be rewarded for bad actions. So be merry and happiness from God will allow his Love to show through us, and maybe those actions will impact others as needed. Man's vanity where God is concerned is useless. With all that Solomon had attained in the end, I think he realized the true worth of righteous things vs his vanity attempts at happiness.

More and more as I read through the Bible and closeness with God, it becomes evident that the beauty of life is truly in the simple things. Another wake up to enjoy God's green earth, a day without misfortune, a smile from a child that we pass in the grocery, a kind word or a hug. Even when not aware, there are many blessings that are from God in our daily life.
Thankful I Am.

Thanks for visiting Peabea Scribbles, and I hope you will share a scripture blessing in the link up below. If you don't have a blog, you're welcome to share one in the comment section. I enjoy reading all the linkups and the comments. Have a wonderful Sunday and week ahead.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

~hugs~

Peabea

Sharing with these lovely people who also share a linkup on their blog. Stop by and visit them too.




5 comments:

  1. My husband and I were talking about being thankful for simple things last night. The sliders were open and the scent of pine was coming through with the cool breeze. It truly was a simple thing, but it reminded us of our Creator and made us thankful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this peek into your journal! So creative and grounded in Scripture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have chosen the word 'refreshing' as a word for August and the simple things are a great way to feel refreshed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am thankful for you! I love this peak into your creative journaling.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think sometimes that the very sweetest blessings are the small, simple things we experience on ordinary days.

    ReplyDelete

Nothing better than a scribbled comment or just a Hello. I look forward to them all..~Have a great week~ Please note that since if I reply to your comment here, you won't know unless you keep traveling back, so I try to always visit anyone who comments and leave a comment on their blog plus I like visiting anyway and making new blog friends. Have a great scribbling day. :)