Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Pictorial Tuesday 9 24 19 Link Up with some crafting



Happy Tuesday and time for some Photography Sharing. 

I've been getting back to walking because at Thanksgiving Day, there is a 5K that my daughter and her husband and family are running/walking in. I'll be doing the walking. Not up to running yet. So, while walking, it's always nice to see some wild flowers along the path. Had to stop and get some photos to share. 





For Crafts:

My door that goes outside from the garage has had blinds on it forever, and I wanted to do something different to cover the windows in it. I heard about frosted glass paint that you can get at (c)Walmart so I decided to try it and do a design. I'm happy with the way it turned out, and it blocks the view enough.


In the photo, it looks like the lines aren't correct on the left side, but it's because the screen door white is blocking some of the design. I also have another large window in the side of the garage that I'm thinking I'll probably do the same. The paint worked great and only cost $3.96.

 So much fun with the (c)Cricut. Latest sign made with putting the vinyl on the back side of the glass. May keep for the kitchen or give away or sell...not sure yet. I have so many frames that I've bought at the Thrift store at great prices so the possibilities are endless for making and selling on eBay or Etsy.

Found these two cute little pumpkins at the local hardware store. They look like covered with material, but they're just hard plastic with glitter, but so, so cute. I'm not much one for Halloween, but do like the Fall Harvest type decorations.



Now on to what you've been shooting. Pictorial Tuesday, if you're new here, is for photography, digital scrap booking type graphics, and photos turned into artwork using your photo software programs. Always family friendly please. Link up, and try to visit at least one other and say hi and maybe make some new photo blogging friends.

Cannot believe it is Fall already. Have a great week ahead. Link up link is below:
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter


~hugs 'n giggles 'n scribbles~

Peabea


Some links I visit and sometimes share with that you might enjoy sharing with also:







6 comments:

  1. Your window came out beautiful. What a pretty place for a walk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful window and a beautiful creek. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a lovely spot - and good to keep moving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the way your door turned out, a great way to cover up but without curtains and still let in light. Enjoy fall. It must be amazing to see the landscape change so dramatically. Have a great week and thank you again for the link up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great snaps! Thanks for linking up #twinklytuesday

    ReplyDelete

Nothing better than a scribbled comment or just a Hello. I look forward to them all..~Have a great week~ Please note that since if I reply to your comment here, you won't know unless you keep traveling back, so I try to always visit anyone who comments and leave a comment on their blog plus I like visiting anyway and making new blog friends. Have a great scribbling day. :)