Sunday, September 29, 2019

Sunday Scripture Blessings Link Up 9 29 19


1 Corinthians 15 is talking about Resurrection.

Then cometh the end when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to GOD, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power. For he must reign till he hath put all enemies under his feet. The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law, But thanks be to GOD, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ. KJV

The link up is below for sharing a scripture blessing. Thank you.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

~hugs 'n blessings~

Peabea

Sharing with:
Just a Second Scripture and Snapshot

6 comments:

  1. Amazing that we have the hope of resurrection in our future!
    This is the season in which I begin listening to Handel's Messiah, so this verse brings that phrase "the sting of death is sin" to mind with a melody and an orchestra behind it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the King James. It’s what I cu my teeth on when I first started to read the Bible as an adult

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a day that will be when the dead in Christ are risen and given immortal bodies and Jesus makes wrong things right in this world!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thankful for the victory through Christ!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful sky capture to go with a beautiful quote. Blessings to you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Nothing better than a scribbled comment or just a Hello. I look forward to them all..~Have a great week~ Please note that since if I reply to your comment here, you won't know unless you keep traveling back, so I try to always visit anyone who comments and leave a comment on their blog plus I like visiting anyway and making new blog friends. Have a great scribbling day. :)