Saturday, November 16, 2019

Sunday Scripture Blessings Link Up 11 17 19


No matter what language we speak, if we’re not using a loving
voice with love in our hearts, we are no more than just noise to
the ear of the listener. With all the learning we can attain, it means
nothing if we don’t have Love in our hearts. Sacrifices mean
nothing without Love because love presents as a human trait that
none can surpass. With love, we think of others when we speak,
we think of how our tongue will be used in a non-hurtful way and
words are presented with impact but the love makes it noninvasive
so there can then be understanding. With love, we
consider the feelings of others before we act. With love, we enjoy
and share faith. With love, we learn that faith and hope
reside in the one who gave the greatest gift of love ever, the gift of
dying on the cross for our sins. The gift of coming in human form
to experience us, and adding the important commandment of
‘Love One Another’. Jesus is Love. With Love, you have faith and
hope in things to come.




This is a lesson that I really should repeat daily to myself. I had forgotten that I wrote the above in 2015. I tend to let my tongue go off before I think at times, and then I am regretful. So today's post is more about reminding myself to love.  ~ to see love, and to show love ~

As I share this, I am sitting in a house with no heat. Why do things always break on the week-end. It broke first thing Saturday morning.  However, I am staying Thankful in this season of Thanksgiving. Thankful the temps will be in the 40's during the day, and even though in the 20's at night, I have two oil heaters that should keep the chill off, and lots of covers to climb under. Always 'thankful' things.

Thanks for visiting and please share a scripture if you would like in the link up below.
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

~hugs~

Peabea

Sharing with:
Just a Second Scripture and Snapshot
A Spirit of Simplicity

4 comments:

  1. I sure hope you get your heat working again soon.
    Thanks for sharing your lovely post from the past--Gratitude is the spiritual discipline I have to continually circle back around to, and I'm grateful that this time of year provides the perfect motivation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am grateful you shared this again. It's good to remember that God loves us - our imperfect selves. May I be grateful for, and show love to, those He has placed in my life. I hope you are able to get your heat working soon and without much expense. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for a swift resolve to your heating issue and for God's provision for the need!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing this reminder about showing the love of Christ to others through our words, (and sometimes holding back words) and through our actions.

    So sorry to hear about your heating situation. Praying for a quick resolution.

    Thanks for hosting. I always enjoy the fellowship here. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Nothing better than a scribbled comment or just a Hello. I look forward to them all..~Have a great week~ Please note that since if I reply to your comment here, you won't know unless you keep traveling back, so I try to always visit anyone who comments and leave a comment on their blog plus I like visiting anyway and making new blog friends. Have a great scribbling day. :)