Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Pictorial Tuesday Link Up 11 12 19




The colors of Fall are being replaced with a coloring of white. Winter weather has intruded upon our beautiful Fall colorings of the season.

Happy Tuesday and Welcome to Pictorial. The link up is open below for your sharing of your photography. Thank you so much for visiting.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

~hugs 'n scribbles~

Peabea


Some links I visit and sometimes share with that you might enjoy sharing with also:



5 comments:

  1. Hope the winter will run away quickly and spring will arrive soon to comfort you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice pic and I hope that winter is a mild one for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have Fall in full swing! Take care:) Jesh

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it's too early for snow, although I wouldn't mind a white Christmas.
    Thanks for sharing your lovely autumn photos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely snaps - thanks for sharing and linking up! #twinklytuesday

    ReplyDelete

Nothing better than a scribbled comment or just a Hello. I look forward to them all..~Have a great week~ Please note that since if I reply to your comment here, you won't know unless you keep traveling back, so I try to always visit anyone who comments and leave a comment on their blog plus I like visiting anyway and making new blog friends. Have a great scribbling day. :)