Sunday, December 29, 2019

Sunday Scripture Blessings Link Up 12 29 19


Happy Sunday. For personal reasons, I really hate to say good-bye to 2019 because I will be leaving some memories that were shared for the very last time in this year. With death, this year held memories for me of people who were there, and then people who weren't. But, like time, we have to keep moving with it so I wish a Happy and Good New Year to all who stop by my blog. May all that is contained in 2020 be nothing but good, and happy, and blessings. That is my wish and prayer for every one in this entire world. It is time for peace and happiness to be in our world. May 2020 be that year.

The link up is below if you want to share a scripture blessing. Thanks.
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

~hugs 'n blessings~

Peabea

Sharing with:
Just a Second Scripture and Snapshot
A Spirit of Simplicity

7 comments:

  1. Oh Pat, I remember the feelings you're describing. Today would have been my 35th wedding anniversary with my first husband. He passed away 4-1/2 yrs later. I wasn't thrilled about heading into a new year at that time. It felt like each day was going to be writing over precious memories. I didn't want there to be new holidays, birthdays and seasons without him; but time went on, and the Lord helped me cope and eventually heal. One is never the same after experiencing the loss of loved ones, but we can continue...and the Lord can use what we learn from that pain in ways we'd never imagined. Sending you hugs and sending up prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never experienced loss on the level you did in 2019, so I appreciate the very transparent way you have shared here.
    May you experience God's comfort on an ongoing basis in 2020.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I pray that you will find peace in your memories and that 2020 brings you many chances to make new memories as well. Peace and love

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sorry for your loss in 2019 and pray Jesus will lead you in the direction he wants you to go....with comfort, peace and strength. My 2019 was a mixed bag and I'm most grateful Entrepreneur has made it to 2020. I don 't know how much time we have left together, but it's my prayer we will make our time count while he's still able to do things and go places. I do think people live on in the memories others have and share once someone is gone from this earth. I wish you a wonderful 2020 with new memory-making opportunities around every corner of life. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Nothing better than a scribbled comment or just a Hello. I look forward to them all..~Have a great week~ Please note that since if I reply to your comment here, you won't know unless you keep traveling back, so I try to always visit anyone who comments and leave a comment on their blog plus I like visiting anyway and making new blog friends. Have a great scribbling day. :)