Sunday, February 2, 2020

Sunday Scripture Blessings Link Up 2 2 2020


1 Kings: In Gibeon the Lord appeared to Solomon in a dream by night; and God said, Ask what I shall give thee. Give therefore thy servant an understanding heart to judge thy people, that I may discern between good and bad: for who is able to judge this thy so great a people? And the speech pleased the Lord, that Solomon had asked this thing. Behold, I have done according to thy words; lo, I have given thee a wise and an understanding heart; so that there was none like thee before thee, neither after thee shall any arise like unto thee. 1 Kings 3:5,9-10 KJV

Like in our world today, there are perks. God gave Solomon perks....he gave him all that he hadn't asked...riches, honour with also a caveat of if he would walk in the way of God, keep his statutes, his commandments then he would lengthen Solomon's days.

I would pray that our leaders in all the world would ask what Solomon did so that there would be no more harm or mistreatment by those with all the power. Give leaders the Wisdom of Solomon as they rule in whatever position they hold. Wouldn't that be awesome?

What are you praying this Sunday?

Have an awesome week as February begins. 😀

Link up is open below.
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

~hugs 'n blessings~

Peabea

Sharing with:
Just a Second Scripture and Snapshot
A Spirit of Simplicity

6 comments:

  1. Joining you in praying for the leaders in our world, I would add to your prayer for the Lord to give them a heart of compassion for people. Have a blessed Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We would all be so much better off in every way if wisdom ruled our daily choices.
    I am always a bit sad when I read about poor Solomon. He had such a great beginning, but didn't seem to finish very well. Even in that, though, he is teaching me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my favourite parts of the word of God is that he tells us to be smart...to have wisdom.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’m so thankful that in the book of James God promises to give us wisdom when we ask Him. The trouble is that too often I do or say things without that important pause of asking God for wisdom first!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a wonderful prayer - to ask that our leaders have wisdom when ruling their nations. So important for them to take into consideration the plan of God.

    ReplyDelete
  6. God desires to give his wisdom if we just ask for it! If we would ask it for ourselves, and pray diligently for our leaders to have God's wisdom and to trust him, what a difference we would see in the world! Blessings on your week!

    ReplyDelete

Nothing better than a scribbled comment or just a Hello. I look forward to them all..~Have a great week~ Please note that since if I reply to your comment here, you won't know unless you keep traveling back, so I try to always visit anyone who comments and leave a comment on their blog plus I like visiting anyway and making new blog friends. Have a great scribbling day. :)