Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Pictorial Tuesday Link Up 1 28 2020





At the YMCA that I go to, there is also outside this cluster of Nature that has a trail. I've always been curious of what is back there, but during the Summer am hesitant because of ticks and bugs because usually I have forgotten to put on spray deterrent. So when there the other day with the foliage mostly gone, I ventured in. I thought it was right beside the parking lot and just a little trail. But, as I walked, I asked another walker, and they said it goes all the way around the pond. I didn't go all the way around, but I did take some pictures. Here are a few.

The link up is open below if you'd like to share this Tuesday some of your photography, digital graphics, and/or photo turned into art. Thanks for visiting and sharing, and hope you can visit some of the others who share their work. Have a great week.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

~hugs 'n scribbles~

Peabea



Some links I visit and sometimes share with that you might enjoy sharing with also:

6 comments:

  1. The place looks wonderful and the pics are very good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the woods in the winter because not only are the bugs and snakes gone but one can see the "bones" of the tree.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos. What a wonderful place. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Each season has its own beauty - I love bare branches for sketching - trees teach me a lot:) Thanks you much for these captures, Peabea, and have a terrific week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like the weather was agreeable and it's always nice to check out different trails.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like it would be a lovely walk any time of year. Perhaps you can get in there again before the bugs get too bad. Or, wear a lot of citronella oil! Hope all is well with you and yours. Have a lovely weekend. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Nothing better than a scribbled comment or just a Hello. I look forward to them all..~Have a great week~ Please note that since if I reply to your comment here, you won't know unless you keep traveling back, so I try to always visit anyone who comments and leave a comment on their blog plus I like visiting anyway and making new blog friends. Have a great scribbling day. :)