Sunday, March 1, 2020

Sunday Scripture Blessings Link Up 3 1 2020


Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.  3 John 1:2 KJV

Happy Sunday, and the link up is open below for sharing a Scripture. Always blessed by those who stop by, link up and/or say hello. Be a blessing and visit at least one other who has linked. Have a great week ahead.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

~hugs 'n scribbles~

Peabea





Some other linkups that I share with: Give them a visit. :)
Just a Second Scripture and Snapshot
A Spirit of Simplicity

4 comments:

  1. Praying the same for you this morning. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those words of Scriptural blessing are made even sweeter by the blessing of peonies in full bloom! Happy first day of March!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful photo and verse!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying the same for you today, and for all my friends and family. Have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete

Nothing better than a scribbled comment or just a Hello. I look forward to them all..~Have a great week~ Please note that since if I reply to your comment here, you won't know unless you keep traveling back, so I try to always visit anyone who comments and leave a comment on their blog plus I like visiting anyway and making new blog friends. Have a great scribbling day. :)