Sunday, April 5, 2020

Sunday Scripture Blessings Link Up 4 5 2020







Was amazed when I looked at the calendar, and here it is: Palm Sunday. With all the social distancing, and what's happening in our world, I lost track of where we are in our calendar year. Has been that way somewhat anyway once I retired. :) 

It is comforting to know that the one who came in the name of the Lord, is in control. Trusting. Maybe that would have been a good 'Word of the Year' for me since that's what I've pretty much been really leaning on since last May 3rd. Throughout life, we trust in many things. Our jobs, our homes, our parents, our children, paying our bills. Of all the things I have learned in all my years is that it always works out. Trusting in God to lead the way. If we look at history, we have been down this road before with viruses, flu, etc. With all that God has given, we can trust that we have gained better knowledge of how to handle the crisis better this time around compared to other pandemics. God is leading, and I am trusting in His shield. I choose to stay positive, and trust. He comes in the name of the Lord for you and for me, and his Blood cleansed us all.

Prayers for all who have lost a dear one, for those who are sick with not only the CoronaVirus but anything, and for those who visit Peabea Scribbles each Sunday.

Link up is open below if you would like to share a Scripture blessing.
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter


~hugs 'n blessings~

Peabea

Sharing with:
Just a Second Scripture and Snapshot
A Spirit of Simplicity

7 comments:

  1. Blessed Palm Sunday to you ad your family. I am missing church worshiping today. I love being in church on Palm Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is amazing how we all are losing track of time during this crisis. I am so grateful our Lord is in control of all time and of all our days. May you have a blessed Palm Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These holidays are like bookmarks, reminding us that life is still advancing even though we 're preoccupied with other things. We all made videos to share in our church's messaging group, and what an encouragement!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm losing track of days, and I'm missing being in church with my church family. But yes, the God who saves is still in control and that is a comfort. No matter what, he is worthy to be praised!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amen and amen. Trusting in Him is how we are victorious! He turns our pain into praise, our hurt into healing, our trust into testimonies. It may take a bit, but He is faithful! Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful picture, beautiful Scripture and wonderful words of encouragement. Thank you so much for sharing and thank you so much for hosting this link-up. It is truly a wonderful fellowship here. :-) Blessings,

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was late to your linky party yesterday but agree wholeheartedly with your view of current events. Yesterday was Palm Sunday and although Jesus was not the king the Hebrews expected, he was the king they needed. In our current times, he is still the king we need.
    https://peripheralperceptions.wordpress.com/2020/04/05/easter-sunday-in-the-twilight-zone/

    ReplyDelete

Nothing better than a scribbled comment or just a Hello. I look forward to them all..~Have a great week~ Please note that since if I reply to your comment here, you won't know unless you keep traveling back, so I try to always visit anyone who comments and leave a comment on their blog plus I like visiting anyway and making new blog friends. Have a great scribbling day. :)