Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Pictorial Tuesday Link up 3 31 2020




When I walk at a cemetery, I find the old headstones interesting. And, I also like to think that by looking at them, and sharing them, they're not forgotten. This one, I found from the Ohio Civil War, and also found the roster with his name on it. To see roster, click HERE and his name appears in Company I

We did have couple sunny and warmer days so Razzy and I could take a walk. Other than that, I've pretty much been staying home. Today, the grandson did Face Time with me. He is out of school, and the Governor just announced today that the school closings will continue through April. He's in Middle School and does have online classes to take while staying at home.

Also today, I was surprised by the oldest and his family with a box of goodies/groceries for me. They dropped them off, and was sad they couldn't come in, but a nice surprise to see them through the window. So, all and all, today has been a good day.

Hope all are staying well. Link up is open below for sharing your photography, digital graphics, and/or photos turned into artwork.
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

~hugs 'n scribbles~

Peabea


Some links I visit and sometimes share with that you might enjoy sharing with also:

8 comments:

  1. Speaks well of you that you care and notice, my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love wandering old cemeteries too - looking for interesting stories and stones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What you said is bittersweet - where has it come to, that you can't even invite your own family into your house... but on the other hand, I have never had so many well-wishes as in the last two weeks in blog land. So, it seems caring for each other has taken a greater place in our world overall:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow~ civil war grave is interesting. It's funny what constitutes a good day now. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cool and interesting headstone. Very nice. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love walking through old cemeteries and looking at dates on the headstones. The genealogy bug hits me from time to time and it's interesting to see the graves of my ancestors and envision what their lives must have been like.

    ReplyDelete

Nothing better than a scribbled comment or just a Hello. I look forward to them all..~Have a great week~ Please note that since if I reply to your comment here, you won't know unless you keep traveling back, so I try to always visit anyone who comments and leave a comment on their blog plus I like visiting anyway and making new blog friends. Have a great scribbling day. :)