Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Pictorial Tuesday Link Up 5 5 2020






They had these flowers when I went to the store on Sunday for only $5.00. I couldn't pass them up. I hardly ever. actually if ever have bought myself flowers, but they were so pretty. Needed some color until Spring decides to show up and stay a bit.

Hope you're all having a good week. And thank you to all who visited last week and shared their so pretty photography.

Link up for this week is open below:
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter


~hugs 'n scribbles~

Peabea


Some links I visit and sometimes share with that you might enjoy sharing with also:



13 comments:

  1. I picked a bunch of yellow chrysanthemums from my garden the other day. They brighten up the cold late autumn house. I fear tonight they will all be bashed to bits in the garden by the storm that is on its way. Stay well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to meet you on the challenge Our World...

    ...thank you for sharing.

    Stay healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are beautiful and what a great price! I buy myself flowers all the time. I figure they cost about as much or less than a movie ticket and I get so much more than 2 hours of enjoyment out of them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fresh bouquet is such a pick me up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found almost an identical bouquet for the same price at our local HEB grocery store here in Texas! That is so fun! I was so excited. I typically take the bouquet apart and then assemble three smaller mini bouquets to fit in my small vases and place around the house

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice and we always need color in the house.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think cheap flowers make a great treat, esp if they have a smell that fills the room. (They die too quickly to spend too much on them tho!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sun bouque:) Could not pass that up either, if it was just 5 bucks! Have a flowery week, Jesh

    ReplyDelete
  9. I believe such pretty flowers should definitely not be passed up...especially if one needs a little cheering! Good for you and I hope they last for you for a long while.

    ReplyDelete

Nothing better than a scribbled comment or just a Hello. I look forward to them all..~Have a great week~ Please note that since if I reply to your comment here, you won't know unless you keep traveling back, so I try to always visit anyone who comments and leave a comment on their blog plus I like visiting anyway and making new blog friends. Have a great scribbling day. :)