Sunday, May 3, 2020

Sunday Scripture Blessings Link Up 5 3 2020



My Father’s Love Letter
My Child…
You may not know me, but I know everything about you. Psalm 139:1
I know when you sit down and when you rise up. Psalm 139:2
I am familiar with all your ways. Psalm 139:3
Even the very hairs on your head are numbered. Matthew 10:29-31
For you were made in my image. Genesis 1:27
In me you live and move and have your being. Acts 17:28
For you are my offspring. Acts 17:28
I knew you even before you were conceived. Jeremiah 1:4-5
I chose you when I planned creation. Ephesians 1:11-12
You were not a mistake, for all your days are written in my book. Psalm 139:15-16
I determined the exact time of your birth and where you would live. Acts 17:26
You are fearfully and wonderfully made. Psalm 139:14
I knit you together in your mother's womb. Psalm 139:13
And brought you forth on the day you were born. Psalm 71:6
I have been misrepresented by those who don't know me. John 8:41-44
I am not distant and angry, but am the complete expression of love. 1 John 4:16
And it is my desire to lavish my love on you. 1 John 3:1
Simply because you are my child and I am your Father. 1 John 3:1
I offer you more than your earthly father ever could. Matthew 7:11
For I am the perfect father. Matthew 5:48
Every good gift that you receive comes from my hand. James 1:17
For I am your provider and I meet all your needs. Matthew 6:31-33
My plan for your future has always been filled with hope. Jeremiah 29:11
Because I love you with an everlasting love. Jeremiah 31:3
My thoughts toward you are countless as the sand on the seashore. Psalms 139:17-18
And I rejoice over you with singing. Zephaniah 3:17
I will never stop doing good to you. Jeremiah 32:40
For you are my treasured possession. Exodus 19:5
I desire to establish you with all my heart and all my soul. Jeremiah 32:41
And I want to show you great and marvelous things. Jeremiah 33:3
!
http://www.marshasmusings.com June 21, 2015

I found the above on line in 2015 at the link listed above, and loved reading it. I find it soothing, and I think her words relate to so many of we who love God. 







Last week, I posted that I had been in the hospital. This week has been a nervous one, and trying to find the Joy. It could have been much worse so I Praise Jesus that it wasn't even though it could become serious. They said it is something not uncommon for people my age to develop and live with. My heart is off rhythm. However, it can happen at any age. The part I hate is the medications that can also cause serious things to happen. Do not like living on medicines because until now really never had to. I will continue to find Joy though because I know who is in control. I want to thank all who stopped by last week, and left prayers for me. It so touched my heart and they were very much appreciated.

Today is a good day, and I'm praying that I am getting use to the medicines and feel better each day.

Praying for all friends that I have made here that life is going okay as this Pandemic continues, and that all are well. Praying for all those who have had to experience its effects. Some really sad stories out there. I worry about my daughter who is a Nurse going to work every day, but we really are blessed to live where we do because hers is not a major hospital, but they do have some cases. Our numbers are high because the local prison has lots of the virus, and some deaths, but I read most of those were being sent to one of the bigger hospitals. Stay well.

Have a happy Sunday

Link up is open below.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

~hugs 'n blessings~

 Peabea

Sharing with:
A Spirit of Simplicity



8 comments:

  1. I loved what you reposted today, and I'm so happy to hear that you're doing better. I was concerned when I didn't see your linkup earlier this morning, but it gave me another opportunity to pray for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for more prayers. The post was ready but when I looked it hadn't published...my bad, I think. lol

      Delete
  2. I grew up in a family of seven kids and as adults several of my siblings have developed severe enough heart arrhythmia to eventually have successful procedures that stopped it. I know from them how uncomfortable and scary it feels. I will be praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I spent time just now lifting you up in prayer. I've only experienced arrhythmia once when I was younger and it is indeed disconcerting. My mom has had it a good part of her life. It certainly is hard to be dependent on medication. Praying your body will tolerate the medication better and that your heart's rhythm will return to normal. I also lifted up your daughter's safety, and prayed for peace for you, her mom. <3

    Thank you for you sweet testimony of choosing joy in the midst of trials. May the God of peace bless you abundantly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your posting is a fabulous tool to allow us to move in Him and victory. Thank you for sharing! It is a huge adjustment when our bodies seem to turn against us. I pray you continue to adjust as you lean on His everlasting arms. Blessings and hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so happy to hear that you are feeling better and back at home. I had you in my prayers last week and will continue to pray for you. We are so blessed as believers to have our faith. It’s such a comfort.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Nothing better than a scribbled comment or just a Hello. I look forward to them all..~Have a great week~ Please note that since if I reply to your comment here, you won't know unless you keep traveling back, so I try to always visit anyone who comments and leave a comment on their blog plus I like visiting anyway and making new blog friends. Have a great scribbling day. :)